In this beginner class, students will be able to learn:
1. watercolor foundations and techniques
2. paint loose florals/impressionistic florals
3. paint different kinds of flowers and foliages in a dreamy approach
4. make a floral composition
A floral postcard will be created as part of final output from this class. :)
*Fee is inclusive of food + workshop kit
The kit includes the ff:
- round synthetic brush
- Watercolor set of Shin Han, Daniel Smith, Sennelier Professional-grade paints
- 300 gsm watercolor hot-pressed and cold-pressed papers
-pencil and eraser
Terms and Conditions:
*Limited slots only (max of 8 students for this class for more hands-on learning)
**Reservation of slot is within 3 banking days only (upon receipt of email re: payment details), otherwise slot is forfeited
***Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to another person. STRICTLY NO SWITCHING OF CLASS SCHEDULE.
By signing up, it means you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Pls sign up only if you're 100% sure of joining the class, otherwise, slot is given to the person in the waiting list.
Got questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org